Current Top Sellers
- Save yourself the hassle of unnecessary soldering
- Male and female deans set
- 4 inches of soft silicone wire
- Wire is pre-tinned on the open end for your convenience
1. How much current can these safely handle?
2. Are these easy to solder to?
3. What size wire do these take?
4. How long are the lead wires?
1. This size Deans Plug is rated for 60 Amps.
2. Soldering to a Deans Plug is easier due to its open design, however care must be taken to avoid overheating. Applying too much heat can deform the plastic housing, keeping both halves of the connector mated during soldering can help maintain proper alignment.
3. These are best used with 12 - 14 AWG wire but the open design allows use of a wider range if needed.
4. The lead wires are approximately 4" long and are pre-tinned.