Current Top Sellers
- KMC X series, best chain you can get for a mid-drive system
- 8, 9, 10 and single speed options
- Includes a set of KMC Missing Links (master link) so you can join it together
- * The single speed chain is required for cyclone between the motor and chainring (at least 2 feet needed, change quantity to 2 if you need this)
- * Typically for a mountain bike you will need around 4 feet, more or less depending on your application.
Price is sold by the foot.
Change quantity to however many feet you need
|Chain is sold by the foot!|
Note: Quantity denotes a unit of measurement. (one foot or 0.3 meters in metric). Change quantity to the length you need.
8 speed x8.93: ½”x3/32”
9 speed x9.93: 1/2×11/128″
10 speed x10.93: ½”x11/128”
BE WARNED BUYING CHAIN FOR CYCLONE!
Posted by Aron Hadleigh on Jul 16th 2017
As it say's on the page " * The single speed chain is required for cyclone between the motor and chainring (at least 2 feet needed, change quantity to 2 if you need this)" Well I ordered 2' of chain, and actually received about 28 inches, Bonus!! Right? that's what I thought, until about some time after midnight, having spent hours making my own BB mounts , and getting this motor nice and square and solid, I go to put the chain on and it is exactly ONE link too short, I was not a happy man!! Had I used the stock 44T chain ring I am sure it would of fit perfect, but I had to go get the 48T, so there you go, Don't skimp on the chain if you order a 48T ring.
BTW it really is a nice looking bit of chain ;)