Current Top Sellers
This is the bare bike (no motor) if you want to do your own custom build
- Frame perfect for a large battery
- Bottom bracket suitable for many of our mid drives
- Bottom bracket is adjustable, so a mid drive motor can be moved forward or rear
- Small wheels mean more torque from the motor
- Frame: Coast Cycles cromoly disc brake specific
- Adjustable height handlebars
- SRAM X4 8 speed, X4 Trigger Shifter, 11-34T cassette
Forged alloy 36T crankset, sealed bearing bottom bracket)
20" 100mm wide aluminum double wall rims, 9x135mm quick release front hub, 10x190mm quick release hub
- Brakes: Tektro cable disc, aluminum brake levers, 160mm rotors
- Non-sealed bearing pedals
- Custom headset
Lunacycle now carries one of the most unique frames on the market today. It really makes a perfect build platform for electric bike kits, with many possibilities for upgrading and extending the bike and various ebike components that are just not possible in a traditional bicycle. As well as being very fun looking and fun to ride even before you add the motor!
Bottom bracket specs: the bottom bracket shell itself is 100 mm however you cannot use a 100 mm BBSHD in this system, the frame interferes with that by being wider than the bottom bracket shell. You can use spacers to take up the width but then you would not have enough room left on the axle for the lockrings. Therefore if you are doing this build yourself with BBSHD we recommend using the 120 mm version and a couple spacer kits.