Current Top Sellers
- Shimano 7 speed Freewheel
- HG Shimano, index compatible
- 3/32'' chain compatibility
- Note: Requires Park Tool FR-1.2 (or similar) deep spline freewheel tool for freewheel removal
- This is a freewheel not a cassette, designed to be mounted on the side of most currently sold hub motors on the market
7 Speed Shimano FreeWheel
Posted by Spirou on Jan 17th 2016
Works perfect in combination with a Magic Pie 5 and a standard 135mm Dropout. Just had to use one washer on the frame end to prevent the chain rubbing on the frame. Even the 8 Speed Deore shifter works with only a little tuning.
Good choice for Magic Pie hub motor
Posted by Chris on Sep 22nd 2015
I needed to use an extra washer so that the chain would not rub on my rear dropouts when installing a Magic Pie kit. I did NOT need to use the supplied freewheel spacer (goes between freewheel and hub motor).