Current Top Sellers
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes Deore with Ebrake cut off
- Right lever is rear break and left lever is front brake. (standard for bikes)
- Price is per pair (front and back)
- Plug and play ebrake with Bafang controllers.
- Never worry about adjusting your brakes again
- Brakes are pre-bled
- Does not come with rotors so you can pick the size you need
- Wired with ebrake cut off for Bafang controllers, but can be rewired to fit any connector.
- Front fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customize the setup to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary Centre-Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre-Lock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two piece caliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cut-able hoses
- Standard hose length
COMPATIBILITY NOTE: THIS IS RIGHT LEVER> REAR AND LEFT LEVER> FRONT ONLY. YOU WOULD NEED TO BLEED AND SWITCH THE CABLES TO SWAP LEVERS TO THE OTHER SIDE
The E brake cutoff is just super glued on
Posted by Unknown on Oct 5th 2017
I got these because I thought they would have the magnets and sensors integrated to the brake levers. I already had brakes with the magnets and sensors glued on so I bought these as an upgrade. And one magnet came unglued in shipping HAHA. Funny how the photos above don't show magnets and sensors glued to those levers??
But the shimano brakes are very nice, so they get two stars. I just am annoyed by Luna's misleading advertising here. I assume they will fix that.
They just work! Great!
Posted by Curt willis on May 25th 2017
I took them out of the package fastened them on, adjusted them "Didn't take much to adjust"
And they work smooth and firm!
No squiking at all!
I had never had hydraulic bike brakes before. I didn't realize what l was missing.
On a heavy e-bike you need good brakes. Found um!
Posted by Larry Howle on Apr 15th 2017
I bought these brakes for my custom Fito GT2 Beach Cruiser with the BBSHD to replace the Shimano cable brakes. They are same as original setup, left brake Front, right brake Rear, contrary to what is stated in the description. One finger braking power. Cutoff for the motor plugs right in and works flawless.
I have 3" wide Berm Master 24's on it and the modulation and stopping power are awesome. Mine did not come with Olives or the ferrules unfortunately, so trimming to fit is another issue, but they are pretty close to the right length. Major upgrade for the braking system, and look pretty good too.