Suspension Front Fat Bike Fork (for Sondors and other Fat Ebikes)
- Suspension fork designed for fat bike tires
- Designed for quick release axles and bolt on axles,
- Will not work with through-hole axles (15mm and 20mm)
- Easy bolt on to the Sondors or other fat bikes
- Accommodates tires up to 4.8 inches wide (Depends on the rim width) (not usable with new Sondors X unless using a narrower tire)
- Amazing affordable price
- 4 inches of travel
- Spring loaded so no issues for winter rides like the Bluto air fork has
- Adjustments for preload and dampening (rebound)
- Fork Steerer Tube width 1 1/8", length 8 1/4"
- Axle to crown length 520mm
- You will need a new 1 1/8" crown race as the one from the Sondors ebike is not removable
- see images for dimensional drawing
For the ultimate in quality we recommend the Luna Lander fork which gives the same features of forks costing hundreds more and is a real oil and air filled shock and actually weighs less.
There is no comparison in the performance of this cheap fork and a fork like the Lander or the Rockshox Bluto.
You can read Karls review of the Lander fork here.
We have a video showing how to install a front suspension fork here:
Crown race can be hard to remove to remove especially if it’s old, good thing they are cheap and available at your local bike shop or at:
1 1/8" Crown race can be easily bought here at JensonUSA or Chain Reaction
Its better to use your old crown race so that you are sure it will fit perfectly.
We make installation much easier by providing a specially sized PVC pipe to make installation a snap without any special crown race install tool. Here is a picture: