Current Top Sellers
- Price is per foot
- 2 to 1 shrink ratio
- This is the heaviest duty shrink wrap we have found
- The soft rubber adds another level of protection than regular shrink wrap
- To find the size you need, measure the widest cross-section circumference of your pack and then divide it by 2, which is the width of the tube you need.
- Use hair dryer or heat gun to evenly heat up the tube to shrink until it is tightly wrapped around the battery pack.
- Width: 7.9 inch (200mm) before shrinking
- Sizes Available:
- Small - 7.5"
- Medium - 9.5"
- Large - 11"
This is the best shrink tube we have found for protecting 18650 battery packs. Comes in 3 different widths and is very easy to work with.
Very durable and adds an extra level of impact resistant.
Use a heat gun or blow dryer to apply.
1. Is the size measured flat or by diameter?
2. Is the size before shrinking or the final diameter?
3. How much does this shrink down?
4. Do I need a special heat gun to use this?
5. Are other colors available?
1. This large tubing is measured flat.
2. The size is the measured before shrinking.
3. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio.
4. No a normal hairdryer will do the job. We do not recommend using an open flame from a lighter or torch to avoid introducing excessive heat to the battery pack.
5. At this time the tubing is only available in black.
Perfect amount of shrink.
Posted by Scott Wiggins on Aug 18th 2016
I just finished two battery builds and this battery wrap worked perfect. Will conform to shape really well. Very very durable. Highly recomend.
Super Duper Shrink-wrap!
Posted by eTriker on Jul 11th 2016
Hands down folks, do not waste any time looking for this - you will not find it - especially at these prices - absolutely as advertised and just call it wonderful...