48v 3amp Luna Mini Charger
- NOTE: This has an XT60 Connector, For an Adapter to Work with Your Shark or Dolphin Cases Please Go (here)
- Designed for 48volt batteries
- Automatic shut-off when the battery reaches 54.6 volts.
- Smart Charger charges 48v lithium packs safely
- Charges in three different percentages - 80%, 90%, and 100%
- Charges at 3 amps
- 110v (safe for American usage, not intended for European/International use)
- Quality aluminum anodized construction and finish
- Small size means portable and convenient
- Quality fan for quiet operation
- Auto-shutoff after 3 minutes if not connected to battery, to conserve power use
- Male XT-60 connector - connects to XT60 Female on most softpacks, or xt60 female to barrel adapter. Replacing XT60 with solderless barrel is very easy if no adapter is preferred (see connector section)
- 3 x 6.5 x 1.7 inches
NEW the blue Luna 3A chargers now have a toggle switch to charge to 80, 90 or 100 percent which has the potential to double the life of your battery.
(Read about battery longevity)
This Charger is a very small electric bike charger for 48 volt battery (13s 18650 lithium ion) which charges to a maximum of 54.6 volts.
Unlike other USA seller we are selling a quality charger which is small and robust, made from quality aluminum and nice blue color made to quality specs with a reasonable price.
This charger has a quality xt60 connector. We provide a male connector (pictured) so that you can easily convert your existing ebike battery to the quality that is the xt60 without soldering. (read our story on ebike connectors)
It is a 3amp charger which will charge a 10ah battery in less than 4 hours. When the battery reaches close to full the charger automatically slows down and shuts itself off when it reaches a maximum of 56.4 volts.
This charger was designed to be used with our 13s packs which is 48v lion. If you are using this charger for your own battery pack make sure the voltage matches what your battery pack requires for maximum voltage.
Incorrectly charging a battery pack can damage your pack and be a fire hazard!