NOTE: This box is for dealers only who already have a BEST programming code. Unfortunately bafang does not allow us to provide a log in to use this box. Only get this if you have access to a bafang dealer pass code.
This box allows you to change your m600 drive to a Bafang stock controller firmware or change to the Luna custom firmware and then back again.
It will come with 3 different versions of firmware you can try including Bafangs latest firmware 14.6.
This box will not allow you to customize your own settings at this point... not even dealers are given that ability yet. However if Bafang decides to offer in the future for their firmware to be customized this box would allow you to do it.
Right now it is only good for writing different firmwares on your drive which will change the performance characteristics of the drive slightly with either bafangs or lunas custom settings. For example the amount of power in each pedal assist level.
We are selling this box at our cost of $100.
This requires a windows computer.
This is sold for using with our Bafang M600 motors. Maybe it will work with other bafang motors but this is not advertised or supported.
- Do NOT plug in any display into the BESST, especially 860C
- Do not ever unplug halfway through flashing
- Do not use bin files from random sources
- Do not let your laptop time out or go to sleep when updating
- Use of this box may void your warranty, if something breaks as a result we can not cover the cost.
- Use at your own risk. This is not an easy to use tool. Support is limited and it is not user friendly.
- Given the difficulty in using this tool it is not recommended unless you have no other options. If your bike is under warranty by us, feel free to reach out as we may be able to update it for you for a fee. If out of warranty contact to see what we can do (no promises but worth a shot)
- This tool will not fix a dead motor or motor with error codes. This is not a fix, it is only for flashing or calibrating a replacement controller. Please check out our knowledge base or contact support for more details or if you need assistance.
For more info on tips and tricks for this device see this thread