72V 300W Ebike Advanced Luna Charger
- 72V charger (20S)
- Designed for 18650 and lithium ion battery packs
- Adjustable current to charge fast or slow from 1A to 3A
- Smart charger keeps your pack safe and maximizes its life span
- Automatically shuts down when pack is full
- Voltage display lets you monitor your charge as you charge
- High quality fans runs quiet and are reliable
- Anodized Sea Blue aluminum case
- 2.5 pounds
- 7.25 x 3.5 x 2 (dimensions in inches)
- 110V AC input for North America
- Charges to 84V
- XT60 plug (can easily be changed)
- Read our online documentation here
The Luna Charger was made to our specifications from the largest most reputable ebike charger manufacturer in China. Because we ordered in large volume, we got a very good price and pass that savings on to you. We intend for this charger model to be a statement of what we want to do, which is offer one-of-a-kind products at an affordable price.
We made this charger with a surprisingly small form factor, considering it is a serious 300 watt charger. We also had our case anodized a distinctive sea-blue, and had an LED display built onto the face of it. When you plug in this charger, the LED displays the maximum voltage it charges to (~84V for a nominal 72V pack). After you plug in your battery, it tells you what voltage your battery is at and you can monitor your voltage while charging.
We wanted our charger to be quiet, so we made ours with high quality and reliable fans. This also greatly increases durability as a good fan is critical to reliable charger operation.
Info, Specs and Compatibility
- Charger is configured with over current and over voltage protections.
- Precise limit of voltage and current, intelligent control, and avoids over charge.
- Simple Dual LED indicators : LED 1 shows power is on, LED 2: red shows the battery being charged. Or green shows the battery fully charged (or no load at DC side).
- Voltage display shows the output voltage inside the charger, and the relative voltage of the battery.
- Slider switch allows you to do partial charge: 80, 90 or 100 percent.
How to Operate
- Check the parameters of the charger and the parameters of the battery to ensure the compatibility of the charger with your battery.
- If you need to connect your own connector make sure the red cable goes to positive of your connector and the black wire goes to negative.
- Make especially sure that the chargers maximum voltage is the same as your Batteries maximum voltage. The 48V (13S) charger's max voltage is 54.6V, the 52V (14S) model of chargers max voltage is 58.8V. the 72V (20S) chargers max voltage is 84.0V. Your batteries maximum voltage must match these.
- Make sure you plug in your charger. When LED 1 is red, it means the power is on.
- Users can choose how many amps they want their charge current to be with the blue knob which goes from 1-5. 1 stands for 1 amp, 5 stands for 5 amps.
- When LED 2 Turns red and the fan stops, the battery is fully charged, and the charger will stop charging.
- This charger is configured for use with Luna 72V 18650-cell battery packs. We make no guarantees about compatibility using other batteries. Please be sure the voltage matches your battery. For example only use the 48V charger on a 48V pack.
- Using the wrong voltage charger is dangerous and can be a fire risk!
- It is up to the user to determine if the charger is appropriate for his battery.
- 72V model does not have the switch to select the charge capacity seen on the owners manual. Currently only Advanced for 36, 48 and 52v have this feature.