Current Top Sellers
- Heat shrink tube in 5 different sizes
- 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 mm
- Choose Black or Red Color
- Use this around your connections instead of ugly electric tape
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
Use this to help tidy up your wiring. Fight the ebike wire rat nest (read our story)
Use this to cover your solder joints. Use a heat gun or a lighter to shrink the tubing.
1. Is the size measured flat or by diameter?
2. Is the size before shrinking or the final diameter?
3. How much does this shrink down?
4. Do I need a special heat gun to use this?
5. Are other colors available?
1. The size is the initial diameter of the tubing.
2. The size is the measured before shrinking.
3. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio. (i.e. the 10mm tubing will have a final size of 5mm)
4. No a normal hairdryer will do the job or you can very carefully use an open flame from a lighter or torch. Note that the open flame method may discolor the tubing or leave a black residue.
5. At this time the tubing is only available in red or black.
Works well and CHEAP
Posted by Jeff on Mar 26th 2016
Luna practically gives this away! Great price! Shrinks well, appears to be about 2:1 shrink ratio. It is lighter duty, the thin stuff, not HD variety. I like that it is not shiny.
On sharp corners of connectors it tends to tear itself when shrinking if you overheat it, so be a little careful over sharp edges. Other than that I have had no issues.