BBSHD Motor Core Version B
Current stock: 0
- BBSHD Motor Core (VERSION B)
- Includes hall sensors, windings, etc.
- Simply swap and your drive is brand new (internally at least).
- Most major motor problems can be fixed by swapping the core.
- Version B uses flat spade connectors, if yours has Anderson connectors see version A listing
Not sure which core you need/have?
The bare motor casing should have a sticker or stamp on it indicating what size it is. As to the core, it can be identified by looking at the mount bracket holes on the core. Fatbike cores have very large mount hole brackets, roughly 50mm thick. The regular 68mm cores have thin holes.