Current Top Sellers
- Aluminum spacers made by Luna for fitting of the BBSHD
- Helps with odd sized Bottom Brackets and other fitting issues
- You can choose 1mm thick, 2mm, or 4mm spacers
- Goes around the shaft of the BBSHD
- If the triangle plate lines up with the two bolt attachments but is not flush against the BB of the frame then THESE are the spacers you are looking for
- For more info on mounting the BBSHD on fatbikes with intrusive chainstays check out (this article).
According to Karl from electric-fatbike.com the golden rule of BBSHD installation is "Your mounting plate must be totally flat against the BB Side
These spacers make that a cinch to happen.