Includes high-temp soft silicone insulation over very flexible 14ga multi-strand wire
To make your life easier here are XT60 connectors with high quality soft silicon insulated wire already soldered to the connector.
With these you can use crimps instead of solder to connect your XT60 wire. Whether you like to solder or use a dry crimp, pigtails are much easier and faster than attaching wire ends to bare connector shanks. This is what we use whenever we have a choice.
1. How much current are these rated for? 2. Do these have spark suppression?
3. What size wire should I use with these?
4. Is the polarity marked on the connectors? 5. Which one is the Male and which one is the Female?
6. How long are the leads ?
1. They are rated for 60 amp duty ,designed to handle 60 Amps continuously without exceeding 80°C.
2. No, only the XT90-S has spark suppression.
3. XT-60 solder lugs are ideally sized to accept 12-14 AWG wire.
4. Yes, each edge of the connector has the recommended polarity symbol indicated.
5. The connector half with the metal prongs is the male. The half with the metal sockets is the female. The outer plastic housing does not affect gender assignment.
6. The leads are approximately 4" long and are pre-tinned.