Luna Cycles Triangle Battery Bag
For our Velcro strapped style bag click here
- Fits in the triangle of most bicycles (not full suspension)
- Hand-made with canvas
- Re-enforced grommets
- Outlets to run wiring through bag
- Velcro straps inside pack to hold pack
- Vinyl outside pockets on both sides
- Nice quality construction
- Rigid plastic inserts makes the bag hold its shape
- Includes black zip ties
- 17 inches x 10 inches
Where to mount the battery in an ebike is the biggest challenge when building a conversion bike. If you go with a non-full suspension frame, the best solution is to mount it in a battery bag inside the triangle.
Read an article on mounting battery options
Luna Cycles is proud to offer a quality triangle bag, the best available on the market for an affordable price. These are hand made by craftsman in downtown Los Angeles. We designed a bag without the ugly velcro straps, instead this one uses zip ties to affix to the bike frame which offers a clean look. (black zip ties included).
There are hidden holes on both sides of the bag so that you can weave your holes and hide unsightly ebike wires. You could even mount your controller inside this bag since there is plenty of extra space.
It's amazing how many amp hours you can fit in this bag, many 20ah triangle batteries will fit. Be sure to pad your pack very carefully.
Look at our 12.5ah Samsung 25r triangle pack for a perfect fit for this bag.
1. My pack is a little wider than this bag, can I make it fit?
1. The zippers on these bags are very tough when used properly. Exerting stress on them 90° to the direction of travel will cause them to fail. If the item causes the zipper to "pucker" or requires you to pull the two halves together just to get it to zip, you will likely have a zipper failure.