Luna Full Color Display DPC-18 For the BBS02 and BBSHD
- The most recent display released from Bafang.
- Advanced settings now changeable in the main menu.
- Error code list so no more memorizing codes.
- Full color with an updated sleek speedometer design.
- USB output for charging your cell phone or other small devices.
- Click here for DPC-18 documentation
Bafang has refined and updated their most popular full color display, the DPC-14 to the new DPC-18 and of course Luna has them in stock and ready to ship. With a plethora of features, they have completely gotten rid of the advanced menu so most adjustments can be done in one screen and without the need of a password to memorize.
- Full Color Display
- Automatic Night Mode (with customizable light sensitivity)
- 5 levels of assist
- Choice of Percentage or Voltage display for Battery
- USB Charger
- Accurate battery gauge
- Watt OR Amp Display to gauge how much you are pulling
- Password Lock
- Error code list and memory
This display shows in mph or kph (your choice).
It has a clock and it will also display total ride time.
It has the convenience of a USB cable plug that can charge your phone directly from your ebike battery. A missing feature with the Luna 750c Display. Be aware that the USB port only produces 5v and about 0.5 amp which is enough to charge a phone or run a GPS but is not powerful enough to run a high power LED bike light.
Works with the BBS01, BBS02 & BBSHD, and Ultra drive units.