Current Top Sellers
- Includes 1 male and 1 female
- Spark Resistant feature solves the annoying spark problem when connecting the battery
- Black Color, a Luna Cycle Exclusive
- Can easily handle 50amps of continuous with no problem (rated at 90A continuous)
- Will mate to original XT90 connectors
Spark resistant means when you plug them in, they don't make that annoying spark. Less scary and it will not trigger your BMS to shut down, and the connector will last much longer with no spark erosion.
This is the sweetest ebike connector made. (read our guide to ebike connectors)
A necessity for people who tend to use their battery plug as an on/off switch (read our story on on/off switches on ebikes)
2. Do these have spark suppression?
5. Which one is the Male and which one is the Female?
i have a positive connection with my xt90s
Posted by james oxford on Dec 23rd 2016
I love these connectors. especially compared to the Anderson connectors which seem flimsy next to the xt90. the black is a nice change.
xt90 spark res.
Posted by Bruce on Mar 7th 2016
Needed to hook up my bbshd, so, these are the best connectors available. I may want to buy a higher voltage battery from Eric, so the xt90 is a necessity. They soldered up nice, without melting, and I chose the black color and they disappear with the black harness wires on the bbshd. These systems can produce big sparks. I will always use these xt90 spark resist connectors, e-rod