- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Orders may take 24 to 72 hours to be processed.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices and images are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
- We accept all major credit cards (VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER) and PayPal.
INHERENT RISK OF LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
- Lithium-Ion batteries (and other rechargeable batteries) are potentially dangerous. Lithium Ion batteries, especially when subjected to abusive conditions, may become hot, explode, and/or ignite and can cause serious injury to person or damage property. LunaCycle holds no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by the use of any Lithium-Ion batteries (or other rechargeable batteries). You, the purchaser and/or user of any Lithium-Ion Battery or product containing Lithium-Ion Batteries are responsible for the use of such products.
- When using a Lithium-Ion battery, never connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery to each other with any conductive material (also known as a "short" or "shorting" the battery). This will cause the battery to rapidly discharge energy into the conductive material, heating both the material and the battery, and potentially causing injury or damage from the battery or material becoming hot, igniting, or exploding. Never store your battery with any conductive materials that may short the battery such as necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
- Keeping your battery in a safe location can help reduce, but not necessarily eliminate, the risks associated with using a Lithium-Ion battery. Never expose your battery to water (especially salt water), allow the battery to get wet, nor store the battery in any location where it may come into contact with water. Always keep your battery in a cool location, and out of direct sunlight. The inside of cars can regularly be tens of degrees higher than the outside temperature, especially during summer and when the car is in direct sunlight. Do not place the battery in or near fire, stoves, microwaves, or other heating devices.
- Always turn your battery off when not in use. Never charge your battery when unattended. Never allow the battery to become overcharged. Even with the use of recommended smart chargers, damaged or malfunctioning batteries can still become overcharged and become hot, ignite, or explode. Due to this risk, never charge your battery unattended. Immediately discontinue use if at any time the battery emits an odor, feels hot, changes shape or color, or appears abnormal in any way. Never use water to cool down an overheated battery. Never compress, put excessive pressure on, or puncture your battery. If for any reason you come into contact with the acid from inside the battery, rinse well with water or vinegar and immediately seek medical care.
- Your shipping/handling fee is determined by the package’s weight and destination. Value is also determined for insurance purposes only. Some orders are shipped in multiple package.
- Unless otherwise specified, all shipments are sent by USPS. Expedited services are available upon request, additional charges will incur.
- Shipping & Handling charge is calculated based on weight and number of boxes.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO, P.O Box addresses.
- All customers are responsible for taxes and custom duties where applicable (i.e. shipping outside USA)
- All order must be cancelled within 48 hours or before the order has been shipped.
- Once the order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of LunaCycle. Collective work includes works that are licensed to LunaCycle, Copyright 2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with LunaCycle or purchasing LunaCycle products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with LunaCycle or to purchase LunaCycle products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by LunaCycle. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Products are not warranteed for commercial use (pedicabs, delivery vehicles)
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by LunaCycle without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a LunaCycle or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LunaCycle, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
If you have any questions regarding LunaCycle's Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com