M600 LUNA Full Color Display 860c With Removable Selector
- Click Here if you need BBSxx version
- Luna is excited to announce a sequel to the popular full color vertical display, the new 860c
- Reads accurately up to 60v (while most Bafang stock displays don't)
- Giant LCD for easy to read data
- NEW removable selector (for those with slightly different handlebars that may need extensions)
- NEW USB-A Out for charging phones and other devices
- Automatic Backlight
- Trip Odometer, Riding Time, and Current Time
- Uses universal error codes commonly found on the Bafang Displays
- Ships with screen protector on for protection!
- This model is compatible with the m600 drive with stock or the Ludicrous V1 controller. It is incompatible with v2 Ludicrous.
While most of our recent Luna displays have been more focused on a horizontal footprint, we decided it would be good to bring back a new feature-filled vertical LCD display that includes a USB-A out for charging (5v out). With a plethora of customizable features (such as watts or amps for your power gauge), the new 860c is a great choice for a choice in your new HUD unit for your ebike.
While larger than our previous display (the 500c found here), we believe that having a USB charge out and an extendable selector for bigger size is not a terrible sacrifice and helps encompass displays for all types of ebikes (here's looking at you choppers and recumbents), and with a slightly smaller footprint than our other horizontal display (the 750c found here), the 860c will make a great upgrade or perfect choice for your next custom build.
A short video walkthrough of standard 860c (please note there are some minor changes between versions)
This display has wheel size fixed to 27.5
Advanced settings password can be 1199 or 1919