Nice display, could be better.
Both this display and the Bafang DCP-18 (direct from Bafang) have a few minor flaws to them and its Bafang's doing.
1. no user manual or documentation.
2. Clock has no battery backup. The clock in the upper left of the screen does not keep time unless the display is on. Once you turn off the display or unplug the battery, it resets. A simple rechargeable battery the size of a hearing aid battery would solve this problem.
3. No way to reset trip data/info. I have asked in the Ebike forum, on Facebook groups, and such and no one seems to know how to reset this trip data information.
1. Easy to read, very bright. Lots of info.
2. Easy to install, very configurable for what ever setup you have, bike, trike, Quad cycle, it fits them all and can be adjusted for ease of use.
3. Once you know the sequence of buttons to push, changing parameters is also easy to do.
Would I recommend this display? Yes. But it still needs a few minor improvements, as mentioned above.