LUNA Full Color Display 860c With Removable Selector
- Luna is excited to announce a sequel to the popular full color vertical display, the new 860c
- Reads accurately up to 60v (while most Bafang stock displays don't)
- Giant LCD for easy to read data
- NEW removable selector (for those with slightly different handlebars that may need extensions)
- NEW USB-A Out for charging phones and other devices
- Automatic Backlight
- Trip Odometer, Riding Time, and Current Time
- Uses universal error codes commonly found on the Bafang Displays
- Ships with screen protector on for protection!
- Click here for manual
- For BBSHD and BBS02 kits only! Click here for the M600 version
While most of our recent Luna displays have been more focused on a horizontal footprint, we decided it would be good to bring back a new feature-filled vertical LCD display that includes a USB-A out for charging (5v out). With a plethora of customizable features (such as watts or amps for your power gauge), the new 860c is a great choice for a choice in your new HUD unit for your ebike.
While larger than our previous display (the 500c found here), we believe that having a USB charge out and an extendable selector for bigger size is not a terrible sacrifice and helps encompass displays for all types of ebikes (here's looking at you choppers and recumbents), and with a slightly smaller footprint than our other horizontal display (the 750c found here), the 860c will make a great upgrade or perfect choice for your next custom build.
We especially love that you can now extend your selector (a feature not found on any other display!), easily with a display extension cable (found here). We too were sick of awkward mounting of your control panel that makes it a bit of a pain to do any adjusting when riding, but with a plug and play extension option you can really fine tune your riding experience by placing your control panel in the easiest place to reach.
The display can be set for 24 to 52v battery and also includes a nice colorful touch in all of the gauges that presents the data very easily in a way to process quickly.
Also the volt display is accurate in voltages over 55 which none of the stock Bafang displays have the ability to do. Please note this is for the voltage display only, not the gauge which can display for only up to 48v nominal. Click here for a handy reference chart to see how voltage relates to state of charge for 52v nominal packs. We recommend printing this out and keeping it on hand first few rides until you have memorized what voltage equals charge percentage for 52v batteries.
To reset trip and max mph function, hold the + and - buttons pressed for 3 seconds