Luna Cycle Return Policy:
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of product cost (minus shipping). Because the nature of our items can sometimes take a little bit to process, we always start return eligibility from the date of delivery, we didn't think it would be very fair otherwise. Of course we will pay return shipping costs if the return is a cause of our error (we are human too!) such as shipping the wrong item. Merchandise must be in unused condition, with all parts that came with the order and original packaging for a full refund.
Due to the nature of these products, please Note Custom Cut Items, custom modified items, and Batteries are not eligible for a return once delivered (for complete e-bikes see the ebike section below). However customer satisfaction is very important to us so e-mail us so we can help.
Please note return processing can take on average anywhere from 10-30 days upon delivery back to us. Most times return refunds are processed way faster than that.
- Items that have been physically damaged, or show signs of use and ware may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Refunds are issued to the original form of payment. If we cannot issue a refund to the original form of payment, we can gladly offer store credit or an exchange.
- Misused or improperly cared for items (such as being left out in the elements, or signs of abuse) are not eligible for a refund.
- Refused Items: If it's the fault of LunaCycle, you will be fully credited and or items will be reshipped at our expense. On all other refused orders, the customer will be charged a 10% restocking fee plus all freight charges. If the customer wants the order reshipped, the freight charges will be added.
- Keep your shipping receipt until you have received exchanged item.
Where and How:
- Our Return Address is:
- Luna Cycles
1330 E Franklin Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
- We always recommend using a carrier that provides tracking when returning your items. Unfortunately we require the item in hand to be able to offer a refund.
- For the fastest processing, please be sure to include your Case# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your receipt and desired action (Refund, Exchange, or Store Credit).
- Please always make sure to pack your item carefully, as we cannot issue full refunds on items damaged during shipping.
- If a return is authorized it is expected to be sent back within a reasonable timeframe, i.e. a few months. If this is not done only a portion of the value of the return will be eligible for being credited back.
For International Customers
Thank you choosing Luna Cycles even though you are so far away!
Please remember our return policy starts from the delivery date, so don't worry if it takes a while to get to you.
Unfortunately because of the complex nature of exchange rates, duties, taxes, shipping and customs are non-refundable.
Please note any international order that is 'refused' is considered abandoned by the customer (the consignee) and will not be eligible for a return or refund, as the shipment is now considered abandoned and gets discarded.
- Refunds may be issued as either a Credit Card refund or as Store Credit.
- Merchandise having a manufacturer’s defect will be accepted for replacement.
- Refused Items: Please note that by refusing your item you are forfeiting the item and it is now considered abandoned, and will not be eligible for any return as it is no longer in our possession.
- Keep your shipping receipt until you have received your refund or exchange instructions.
- All international orders must be sent back at purchaser's expense.
- Your order total is guaranteed at the exchange rate set when your order is placed. Foreign exchange rates are determined by your issuing payment bank (or Paypal). Please note that foreign orders may incur foreign exchange fees based on the discretion of your bank - if for any reason the order is cancelled these fees are not charged by us, they are charged by your bank.
- International taxes, tariffs are COD (collect on delivery) and are determined by the carrier based on the classification and country of origin or manufacturing. Many carriers offer their buyer to provide their own customer clearance, contact FEDEX or DHL for details on how to do this. Duties, taxes and tariffs are at the sole discretion of the carrier, and are non-refundable and non-negotiable by Luna Cycles. Negotiations, refunds, and disputes must be made with the carrier.
For our Ebikes
Thank you so much for choosing us to build your new e-bike! Because each bike is usually made to order, we consider them custom built and put a lot of love into them.
- Purchased but not shipped: 10% processing fee
- Shipped but unopened the box is sealed (within 14 days): 25% restocking fee, customer pays shipping both ways. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and free from dirt, dust or any fragrances, and in the same package and condition that you received it.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Used: No returns, but customer satisfaction is important to us so please e-mail us so we can help.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Mainly because bikes are so big and bulky.
PRE-ORDER EBIKE CANCELLATIONS:
Any and all pre-orders that are cancelled prior to shipping are only eligible for a 90% refund of the total order price.
Cancellation fees do not apply to any bike build delayed past typical stated ETA.
Fee will be waived if cancellation/return is due to something out of customer's control, as long as it is agreed upon with support ahead of time.
Note: This policy would also apply to any non-electric bikes sold on the site
Regarding Processing Refunds
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item get a case # by opening a trouble ticket here
We really encourage you to do everything you can to try to solve your problem through DIY troubleshooting using some of the fantastic DIY resources listed on our support page.