Luna Floating Rotor for the Talaria (per set)
Luna upgraded 220mm Floating Rotor set.
This rotor is made of 2 parts, AN alloy center carrier and a heat treated steel braking surface result in highly effective braking.
Floating rotors not only look great they also perform better than a traditional solid rotor
Now available in 2.5mm thickness for even more stopping power and increased lever feel.
- Fits on the Talaria Sting MX3
- Upgrade your MX3 to the same sized rotor as on the MX4
- 2.2mm or 2.5mm thick (stock is 2.0 thickness)
- 24% larger than 203mm rotors found on the MX3
- Includes a CNC adapter made from 6065 aluminum
- Easy 5 minute install
- Bolt pattern for Talaria size on the rear and standard 6 bolt mountain bike on front
- Hardware included
This is all you need to upgrade your brakes on your Talaria to give you significantly more stopping power and dissipate heat more effectively to prevent brake pad overheating. Hot rotors are the #1 cause of premature brake wear.
The stock brake rotor on MX3 is only 203mm and 2.0mm thick. This is a huge upgrade over the stock rotors and highly recommended. When your Talaria Rotors are worn dont bother with the OEM replacement, upgrade to the best.
The 2.5mm thickness is recommended ...but may cause minor rubbing when the brakes are new.