Current Top Sellers
- Name-brand tool kit at a reasonable price
- Tools hand picked by Luna for usability for electric bike repair (minus electronics)
- Carrying case ideal for traveling, organization, and storage
A high performance and sleek looking all in one bicycle tool kit perfect for doing fixes at home or on the go, especially when that motor starts chewing out your chains and gears.
Tool Kit 21 Piece Features:
- Tire Levers/Spoon
- Pedal Spanner 15mm Box Wrench with 14 and 15mm socket end.
- Shimano Style Tensioning Torques with a molded plastic top for extra grip and leverage.
- Ball Ended Allen Keys in 2, 2.5, 4, 5 and 6mm
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 2 x Double Ended Cone Spanners in 13, 14, 15 and 16mm
- Chainring Bolt Tool
- Tire Patch / Puncture Repair Kit
- Spoke Key in 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm
- Crank Extractor
- Freewheel/Casette Removal Tool (3/8" Insert)
- Splined Bottom Bracket installation/removal tool
- Torque L Wrench
- Chain Breaker tool with extra replacement Pin.
- Chain Whip Tool designed for 3/32' multi Speed Chains.
Posted by jill vaccaro on Feb 17th 2017
cheaper quality tools but everything worked and i was able to put motor on my bike with it.get the optional luna wrench.it is high quality and you will need it
price is great
Posted by Victor on Jan 27th 2017
I looked at other kits just like this one and they are a lot more in price I really haven't used it all yet but what I did use worked just fine. Thanks
Complete easy to use kit.
Posted by James Pena on Dec 10th 2016
Just changed stock 46 tooth stock bafang chain ring with a 110 bcd adaptor to 52 tooth and 38 tooth chain rings. Now easily adds my power on road at 24 mph increasing commute range keeping a straighter chain line in higher gears, cutting down on chain skip. Still need to get higher range for manageable cadences above 25 mph. climbs hills more efficiently on the trail. Next is 3 speed sturmey igh with 8 speed cassette. Needed these tools to tweak this system for even greater allpurpose senior assistance device. 3500 miles no problems except chain and cog wear.
A really great kit.
Posted by James on Dec 7th 2016
I'm very happy with the tools in this kit. It's got almost everything required to do an e-bike conversion. In my case the only two missing tools were a hook spanner and a 36mm wrench for removing the bottom bracket bearings on my fat bike. I was pleasantly surprised at how often I'd look down and wonder if the kit had a tool, then I found that it had exactly what I needed. I'd highly recommend picking this kit up if you are doing an e-bike conversion.