LUNA Deluxe 16 Complete Moto Set Upgrade for Sur-Ron
- Complete wheel set (front and back) with wheels, rims, innertubes and tires professionally built
- Laced and ready to install
- Custom CNC wheel set made just for the Sur-Ron from 6065 T-6 aluminum
- Beefy Super moto tires that are the maximum thickness that will fit in the Sur-Ron frame
- Beefy 10 gauge black spokes
- Aluminum Rims
- Rims: Front 16 x 1.85'' inch Rear 16 x 2.15 ''
- Tires: Front 80/90-16'' (3.15'' wide) Rear: 110/70-16'' (4.33 wide) Much wider than Super moto kit from Sur-Ron which are 2.75'' front and 3.54'' rear
- Custom drilled rear hub is compatable with stock Sur-ron rotor bolt pattern and standard MTB 6 bolt rotor (tons of rotor options available)
Luna announcing its own Super Moto wheel set which maximizes the largest possible tires that will fit on the Surron frame, and at a reasonable price.
The hubs are CNC machined from billet 6065 aluminum just for the Sur-Ron and offer strength and added reliability over the stock cast hubs... and they are anodized red or black to give your bike that extra bling.
This set up will transform the look of your bike into something monstrous. These are definitely fat tires when compared to other moto kits
These deluxe wheels will have to be broken in properly. You don't necessarily need to ease into the new wheels while riding, you can ride hard right away, you just need to make sure the spokes remain tight. After a few hours of riding some spoke can become looser than others and that is simply due to the spoke and nipple bed in with the rim and hub. So we do recommend to check spoke tension after a few rides or few hours of riding. If unsure how to properly tighten spokes, please visit your local trusted motorcycle shop or even a local bicycle shop. There are many Youtube videos on checking spoke tension on Sur-Rons or or on dirt bikes, and it's also much easier than truing a mountain bike wheel. It's also good practice to do a rapid spoke check up before each ride!