Luna Tic Freewheel for Mid Drive Ebikes
- Heavy Duty Chromoly construction
- 4 locking pawls with new independent technology
- Each pawl works independently of the others for rugged durability.
- 2 rows of bearings for double the robustness
- Strongest ebike freewheel available mid-drives
- Double Row of Bearings
- 36 points of engagement across 2 sets of bearings
- 68 BCD
- Standard thread, same as ACS
For custom builders here is our freewheel that is made to take the abuse of a powerful ebike motor and not break or seize.
This freewheel features 4 heavy duty pawls each individually activated so if one fails your entire freewheel does not fail. Two rows of bearings helps with keeping this bearing tight even when subjected to hard side loads.
Note: this is only a replacement for the Luna tick chain rings, and does not work with the stock Cyclone chain rings
This is only for cyclone motors.
Typically this would be used with the square taper bottom bracket however it can be used with the Isis bottom bracket