Shrink Wrap Tube Glossy Black Ebike Battery Pack (per foot)
- Price is per foot
- 2 to 1 shrink ratio
- To find the size you need, measure the widest cross-section circumference of your pack and then divide it by 2, which is the width of the tube you need.
- Use hair dryer or heat gun to evenly heat up the tube to shrink until it is tightly wrapped around the battery pack.
- Width: 7.9 inch (200mm) before shrinking
- Sizes Available:
- Small - 5"
- Medium - 8"
- Large - 12"
This is the best shrink tube we have found for protecting 18650 battery packs. Comes in 3 different widths and is very easy to work with.
Very durable and adds an extra level of impact resistant.
Use a heat gun or blow dryer to apply.
For rectangles, take the two smallest dimensions, add them up and that is the size shrink you need. So for a 11x3x4" battery, it would be 3+4=7" needed (size small). Then get whatever length of that shrink you need, plus add a couple extra inches on either side. Probably best to double the length in case you mess up you have enough for a second try.
1. Is the size measured flat or by diameter?
2. Is the size before shrinking or the final diameter?
3. How much does this shrink down?
4. Do I need a special heat gun to use this?
5. Are other colors available?
1. This large tubing is measured flat.
2. The size is the measured before shrinking.
3. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio.
4. No a normal hairdryer will do the job. We do not recommend using an open flame from a lighter or torch to avoid introducing excessive heat to the battery pack.
5. At this time the tubing is only available in black.