Mullet Sizes In Stock and Shipping
Now With FREE USA SHIPPING!
This is essentially the same bike as our newly released X2, with the exception of the motor which is the Bafang Ultra ) which is larger and considered a bit more stable than the m600 which we use on the X2. The Z1 features a high grade of components including Rockshox suspension. This drive can be programmed as simply as the BBSHD or BBS02 using any Bafang programming cable. The Ultra Motor also has a significantly larger motor core which makes it more reliable at higher power levels.
Industry Leading Electric Drive system
- Bafang Ultra Drive (m620) with Luna Steel helical gears
- Torque sensor (Tuned by Luna) with Throttle
- 160 NM of torque
- Temperature sensors & Steel gears
- DPC-18 Color Display with USB port
- 48v 17.5 ah with LG cells (850 watt hours)
- 30-40 mile range with moderate pedaling
- Fast removable battery (see images)
- Lightweight bike considering this level of performance and range (62 pounds for medium)
- Galaxy Black Paint
Top End Bike Components
You will not find specs like this in ANY bike under 3k (including a standard pedal bike). With an Eagle 12 group set, a Carbon Fiber Frame, ROCKSHOX top end suspension, SRAM hydraulic brakes, and MAXXIS tires, this bike will outperform similar OEM rivals with twice the price tag.
- Rockshox Debonair Yari 160mm
- Rockshox Deluxe Select 230mmx60mm in Rear
- Sram SX Eagle 12 speed cassette (with standard HG Driver)
- Sram Guide 4 piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes 200mm front 180mm back (6 Bolt Rotors)
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.8" tires or Mullet version with 2.6" Maxxis Rekon tires
- 44 56 non integrated headset
- Double wall alloy 40mm 27.5" rims
- KS Dropper seat-post with internal routing
- All cables throughout the bike are internally run
- Thru-axle hubs in both front and rear 15x110 Boost front, 12x148 Boost rear (Length 180mm, 1.75 pitch)
- WTB Volt Saddle 135mm width
- 40t wide narrow 12 speed HD chainring (5x130bcd)
- Luna Handlebars (81 cm wide)
- Luna Stem (50mm) 31.8 clamp
- Luna lightweight alloy flat pedals
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- 160mm front travel and 140mm rear travel
Without a good powerful light weight battery the rest of the bike will be landfill. This bike utilizes a USA made battery pack which has been integrated into the downtube, yet is easily removable as needed allowing for quick changes. The battery will include 2 keys with a locking release mechanism, securing the battery firmly in place and adding to the strength of the downtube. The battery also has its own power switch and charging port, allowing you to remove the pack and safely charge your battery in a more convenient location than the bike may be stored in.
A Legit Enduro EMTB
The Z-1 is a legitimate contender for ANY other electric Enduro eBike on the market, and will fit in on almost ANY trail due to the stealthy design and quietness. At first glance, it will appear to be a tricked out Enduro eBike to even the most seasoned riders, allowing you to hold your head high as you share the trail with standard bikes and eBike alike. Of course, the added benefit of being able to smoke any other $8000+ OEM 250 watt spec’d bike up a hill is priceless.
We are proud to offer the Luna Z1 Enduro in 3 sizes. But really so many sizes is not needed. With electric bikes we always recommend when in doubt go with a smaller size, frame size is not as critical with an electric bike as it is in a pedal bike since optimal pedal efficiency is not as important. Here is a chart to help you find your right size. Also remember that in modern mountain bikes like this one with swept low downtube frames with remote controlled drop out seat posts where you can instantly change your seat height.... they are easy to step over and size really is not as critical...so another good reason to opt for the smaller size. Sizing is not a critical decision on the X bike. If you are in doubt go to a local bike shop and sit on comparable mountain boost bikes to get an idea of sizing.
Every member of our support team is an electric bike fanatic owning many ebikes and believe in ebikes. We are busy and prefer email and chat over phones but we get back to everyone in a timely manner. We have a knowledge base and extensive troubleshooting guides on most of our products. For an e-commerce ebike company we believe we are second to none and are proud of our team.
We recommend if you require more face to face customer service and need regular maintenance done to your bike we fully endorse local bike and ebike stores as a better way to buy.
By nature all bicycles are a bit delicate and will require wrenching.
Luna has always offered way and beyond our advertised warranty. That is nothing new, but recently people have perpetuated the myth we do not support our products. We have always supported our products over and beyond any written warranty.
We are offering a longer written warranty in answer to the forum haters.
This warranty covers manufacturer defects and does not cover user neglect. Weight limit 250 lbs.
- 2 years on the carbon frame
- 1 year on the battery
- 6 months on the motor and other components
WE SHIP BIKES TO USA ONLY. FOR HAWAII AND ALASKA PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE THE ORDER. Your bike will be shipped as freight from our Southern California warehouse so it's not your usual small packet delivery truck that will handle it. If the shipping address you used is a residential one then the delivery date that is shown on the tracking system is likely not the day that they will deliver it to. It's the day that FedEx will call you to schedule the delivery appointment. Best is to call them a day ahead of that date! We generally ship Z1s on Friday after the stated lead time for your particular order. For lead time estimates see this page